An Even Better Place to Work is a Unique, Online Business Tool for getting the Best from your Workforce and developing Leadership throughout the Organization.
Employees take a 5-6 minute Diagnostic (usually quartertly) and immediately begin working within their teams to address concern areas through built-in Activities, Goal-Setting and Resources.
Because the focus is at the Local Level, the staff are instantly engaged and empowered to do something about the issues rather that wait for HR and/or Management.
They will actually look forward to taking the diagnostic again to see the results of their efforts.
Individuals and Teams take ownership for continuous improvements at the local level leading to a Holistic Improvement in Staff Performance across the Organization
Employees take short diagnostic on Individual and Team Needs rather than critiquing the organization and/or management
Real-time Analysis reports that are easy to interpret and track engagement across employee, teams and the organization
Employees Establish and Track Personal and Team Goals around the seven satisfaction at work indicators
Teams meet to review charts and Participate in Employee Engagement Activities designed to address areas of concern
Successful Organizations Recognize the need for Strong Leadership and an Engaged Workforce - in good times to compete and in lean times to survive
Our unique program is 'on-line', 'on-your-schedule', 'on-demand' and...
- Is 5% Diagnostic and 95% Solution
- Works from the inside-out rather than top-down
- Removes HR and/or Management administrative burden.
- Develops leadership at all levels throughout the business.
- Brings proven team development to companies large and small.
- Delivers dramatic results in sustainable employee satisfaction.
- Drives improved performance without staff working longer or harder.
- Provides instant and historical metrics for individual, team and company analysis.
One-off or annual employee surveys (dumped on HR and/or management) heed very little benefit and can actually be damaging to staff morale and trust.