Great workplace relationships and strong leadership delivers...
- staff are receptive to new ideas and engage in genuine two-way communication.
- employees recognize the importance of regular constructive feedback to improving performance.
- workers are made to feel special and hence they act special.
- colleagues ensure that differences don't get in the way but are seen as a source of strength.
- the workforce have positive feelings about their jobs and have an intrinsic drive to achieve.
- they assume accountability for getting their needs met rather than complain about it.
- team members engage in proactive feedback and hence dysfunctional conflict is minimized and time is not wasted.
In conjunction with the staff satisfaction surveys, these activities provide practical and interactive exercises that promote energetic employee participation and increased working relationships which result in the organization becoming An Even Better Place to Work.